“Chairman” – April 2015 – Present (Benchmark SunEdison Solar Company, SAE (BSSCo) –Egypt)
– BSSCo is the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) company incorporated in Egypt on April 7th, 2015, to build, own and operate a 50 MW PV power plant located in Kom Ombo in Aswan Governorate in Upper Egypt under the Feed-in-Tariff Program launched by the Egyptian Government in January, 2014.
– As the Chairman of BSSCo, I chair the Board of Directors of the Company, and I also participate in the Steering Committee (SC) that looks after project development activities as well as all aspects of project implementation.
– My experience at JP Morgan Chase in SMEs project finance proved of value to the works of the SC vis-à-vis lender banks.
“Assistant Manager promoted from Senior Product Development Manager” – August 2014 – Present (Commercial International Bank CIB –Egypt)
– Developed the first effective Customer Management System (WPA) that has directly reflected in improved revenue and sales performance and was praised for its effectiveness and productivity increase.
– Build and implement business strategies, through product development of assets, liabilities, investments and bank assurance products sold to the affluent segment.
– Analyzing projections and set sales targets to directly support branches and sales outlets accordingly.
– Promoted before completing the two year threshold, and given a yearly performance assessment of 1.5
“AVP Chase Private Client / Business Specialist” promoted from “Business Relationship Manager” promoted from “Licensed Investment Representative” – March 2011 – July 2014 (JP Morgan Chase – Manhattan, New York City)
– Managed team of PB’s and RB’s with a goal of increasing P&L, referrals to business partners, and bringing in new assets to the Bank. Managing high-net-worth clients who are part of the Chase Private Client.
– Passed Investment Licenses; Series 6, 63, and life & health, with highest exam scores in class.
– Outperformed all representatives in incentive scores and closing deals; maintaining exceptional performance in yearly and mid-year reviews, 2nd on district and ranked in highest 10th percentile market-wide.
– Performed private banking role, corporate Banking, loans, investments, mortgage, and business lines of credit
Investment Account Advisor, Forex – March 2009-May 2010 (Forex Systems, LLC – Hoboken, NJ, USA)
– Licensed Series 3 certified, qualified to manage portfolios, sell commodities, and futures contracts.
– Mediated between international investors and clearing firms.
– Developed and managed financial software for portfolio Management.
– Trained investors on trading software, technical analysis, and fundamentals.
– Offered Back-office support for Islamic accounts, funding & withdrawal, and managing the firms risk portfolio.
Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder – July 2008-Dec 2009 (MyFitSolution – NJ, USA)
– Performed Business Plan write ups, financial modeling and projections, and managing on hand cash flow.
– Handled Technology infrastructure and Customer Relationship Management Software.
– Maintained responsibility for R&D of new applications geared at identifying efficiency tool for profit maximization.
Personal Banker Trainee – July 2008-September 2008 (JP Morgan Chase – Manhattan, New York City)
– Full-time participant in the training program for “Personal Banker” at JP Morgan Chase Headquarters.
– Covered series 6 and series 63 brokerage material as well as federal and state regulations for sales of securities.
Junior Business Analyst – 2005 – Mid 2007: (Benchmark Capital Corp. – Cairo, Egypt)
– Developed stock performance analysis for a leading investment banking firm actively involved in the MENA region
– Assisted analysts in the development of some of the Company’s proprietary software used in-house to develop business plans for clients in addition to other investment banking applications most notably for business enterprise valuation as an on-going concern needed to negotiate merger and acquisition transactions.
– Developed feasibility studies, financial structuring and financial models as well as financial ratio analysis.
– Negotiated with banks on loan terms and tenor.
Managing Director and Co-Founder – 2004 – Mid 2007: (UHW – Cairo, Egypt)
– Managed an import/export business enterprise to supply turn-key IT solutions to small business enterprises.
– Sales, hardware maintenance, procuring hardware and software, and minor web development assignments.
Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Rutgers Business School, Rutgers University, NJ, USA
Concentration Finance and Global Management, December 2012
American University in Cairo (AUC) & Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, US
B.S. in Computer Science, Minor in Economics, October 2008
Technical Skills: Through formal education and hands-on implementation of specific work assignments: Sales Force, Emma, Lead Master, C++, Java, php, sql, Oracle, Word press, Drupal, Database structure & design, Computer Network development and maintenance, Computer Hardware assembly and maintenance, Graphics Design, Firewall and System Security.
Languages: Arabic, English, Some French.